You save money on your copay and regulations are followed if necessary. Log in with your Florida Access credentials and get all the information here. Official portal of the State of MyFlorida Access, divided into sections for government, commercial, tourist, and resident services. Search function, site map, directory, FAQ for new users. The MyFlorida Access Department of Children and Families (DCF) operates this website. We will keep your information private and secure. Create your account here.
Official portal of the State of MyFlorida Access, divided into sections for government, commercial, tourist, and resident services. Search function, site map, directory, FAQ for new users.
How To Create A MyAccessFlorida.com Account?
There are two ways to create an ACCESS Florida account. It depends on whether or not you already have a case number. My place
- Create a MyAccessFlorida account with a file number
- Enter your personal details: To create an account, you must first enter “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Date of Birth” and “Email Address”.
- Please provide information about the case: In the second step, enter your “Card Number”, “Zip Code”, “Beneficiary Name”, “Beneficiary Last Name” and “Beneficiary Date of Birth” to complete this section.
- Create an identifier and password: In this step, create your “User ID”, your “Password” and re-enter the password to configure your connection information.
- Security Questions – You must define 3 security questions and answers. If you forget your password, you can reset it.
- Notification method: select your language. And select the option you want to receive the email or notification by US mail By clicking on the “Email” option, you will receive a notification to the email address provided. When you click on US Mail, MyAccessFlorida will stay in touch by sending an email to your inbox.
- User Acceptance Agreement: Check the box to accept the terms and conditions and services, then click the Next button.
- Checklist: In the last step, you will receive a checklist to set up your account.
How To Log into Your Access Florida Online Account?
- First, visit my Florida ACCESS website at myflorida.com/accessflorida.
- On the home page, click the “Sign in or create a MyACCESS account” link.
- You will now be redirected to the My ACCESS Florida login page.
- Then enter your username and password in the login portal under “Recurring Users”.
- After entering the correct information, click the “Login” button to access your Florida ACCESS Online account.
- You will be redirected directly to your myACCESS account and the process will be completed.